Further Information on http://labs.micromata.de/gwiki.
Download the complete installation on
Sources are available from
GWiki is a wiki-based multi purpose content management system.
GWiki as Application
- Desktop Wiki / Knowledge Base
- Scalable to Enterprise Cluster environment.
GWiki as Rapid Development Framework
- Embedd dynamic elements in Wiki pages
- Use HTML Forms,
- Groovy code and
- JSP Tags.
- Online Editing of dynamic pages, including MVC modell
- Supports Stripes/Struts Actions Groovy
- Supports JSP with tag libraries
GWiki as Content centric Java Development Framework
- Online management of Java internationalization files
- Seperate static text from dynamic pages.
- Integrate online help pages
- Provide data storage to application
- just embed it as a servlet in your webapplication
- Use GWiki Internationalization
- Use GWiki Fragments to embedd editable parts in the Wicket page
- Use GWiki to manage HTML files used by Wicket as template to render the view.